Dominant platform accelerates the adoption of solar with innovative new features, including financing
San Francisco & Dallas (Solar Power International)—October 17, 2011—Clean Power Finance, the leading provider of integrated services and financing solutions for the solar industry, today announced the availability of the latest version of CPF Tools. CPF Tools supports the business processes of more than a third of all national solar companies and represents the industry’s most comprehensive and precise software connecting installation, design, sales and financing.
Forty percent of all small commercial and residential solar cash deals sold in the U.S. last year were facilitated by Clean Power Finance’s platform. The new CPF Tools stands to increase both the number of residential solar installations in the U.S. and the volume of deals facilitated by Clean Power Finance, which recently announced its second fund of $75 million from Google. Read more here.
“As we developed this version of CPF Tools, we focused on the improvements that would directly drive our customers’ ability to scale their operations quickly and increase deal flow,” said Adam Marsh, chief technology officer of Clean Power Finance. “Our new ‘quick’ features streamline the sales process, intuitive tabs guide a user step-by-step from initial quote to financing and new social streams ensure real-time support.”
Benefits of the new CPF Tools include:
- Access to Financing (for qualified installers): Match homeowner and system with the best financing option; Compare financing options side-by-side; Automatically calculate ROI when changes are made to a proposal
- Faster Quotes & Proposals: Less than three minutes from lead to optimized proposal; Quick Quote instantly estimates solar savings specific to your homeowner; Proposal templates highlight your brand
- Easy-to-Use Site Measurement Tools: Powerful roof measurement tool easily sizes the site and auto calculates area and azimuth; Integrates shading data seamlessly; Built-in string sizing and auto population of utility rates based on zip code
- Intuitive & Intelligent: New interface makes the workflow intuitive, organized and powerful; Customizable settings, controls and integration; Calculations and updates auto-save in real time
“My sales reps use CPF Tools to move within minutes from talking to a homeowner to a signature-ready proposal with available financing options automatically calculated and detailed. The smart software automatically crunches the numbers, so the sales team can quickly communicate the savings, qualify homeowners for a finance option and close the deal,” said Matthew Stoutenburg, CEO of Peak Power Solutions, Inc.
CPF Tools was the first software-as-a-service (SaaS), professional-grade solar quoting and proposal generation application on the market. Last month, Clean Power Finance was awarded a $3 million grant by the U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE) SunShot initiative to develop a database and new software to reduce solar permitting and data management costs in the U.S. Read more here.
“Only this innovative team at this time could develop CPF Tools. Working together as a company on this software release solidified our vision to become the first renewable energy marketplace,” said Nat Kreamer, chief executive officer of Clean Power Finance.
This year, Clean Power Finance opened the market for residential solar financing by connecting third-party investors and lenders to solar integrators via CPF Tools. Installers market Clean Power Finance’s white-label finance solution directly to their homeowner customers, maintaining their brand and customer relationships. Clean Power Finance has nearly doubled its sales volume over the past year.
Pricing and Availability
• CPF Tools is available today
• All current CPF Tools customers will be automatically upgraded with complete financing access available in November 2011
• To register for a free personalized demo of CPF Tools webinar, please call 866-525-2123
About Clean Power Finance
Clean Power Finance is driving the mass-market adoption of residential solar by building an online marketplace to connect the solar industry and the capital market. The company provides solar professionals, manufacturers and distributors with access to consumer financing, easy-to-use software and essential services. For investors and lenders, the company makes it easy to deploy capital in residential solar projects. Funded by Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers (KPCB), Google Ventures and Claremont Creek Ventures, the company was started in 2007. To learn more about how we can accelerate the growth of your business, please visit www.cleanpowerfinance.com.