Full Service Solar Financing
The Spruce Solar PPA offers homeowners a predictable electric rate without the hassle of owning the system.
how does the solar ppa work?
We own the solar system and homeowners pay us a fixed price per kilowatt hour (kWh) for the energy it produces. System production may fluctuate based on factors such as weather and season, so payments may vary from month to month. We manage services – including insurance, maintenance and monitoring – for the life of the agreement.
Benefits of the solar ppa
Spruce PPA benefits include:
- $0 down upfront
- Secure low electricity rates for 20 years
- Full service coverage for monitoring, maintenance and insurance
- Secure credit process
- Multiple end-of-term and home transfer options
A SIMPLE SALES EXPERIENCE FOR CONTRACTORS
Available on the SpruceFlow™ platform, our rate-only solar PPA helps contractors sell more, faster.
- Easy sale with a simple competitive rate
- Close the sale quickly with an easy-to-read agreement
- No need to design a system before closing
- Simplified product avoids cancels, resigns and process delays
Are you a contractor interested in offering the solar PPA?
We’re currently financing PPAs in five states: CA, CT, MA, NJ and NY.