Finance An Energy Efficient Home
Energy efficiency financing can help lower utility bills and improve comfort.
Flexible terms. Maximum choice.
Our financing covers a wide variety of energy-efficient home improvements that may help homeowners reduce their utility bills and live more comfortably. Low interest rates, a simple application and flexible terms empower people to get the financing they want for the improvements they need.
We finance home solar and energy efficiency improvements. You can find more information about our solar financing options on our financing page.
In addition to the improvements listed below, all product specifications and installation quality must meet or exceed applicable local and state permitting, codes and health and safety standards. Pulled permits are required for many of the products below. All products must be installed per manufacturer’s specifications.
– Doors, storm doors
– Windows, shutters, screening, window films and shading devices
– Siding, insulation, weather stripping and caulking, texture coatings and other special purpose exterior paints
– Carpet, flooring, tile
– Disaster prevention improvements (including qualified inspections and retrofit recommendations related to such improvements)
– Fireplace modifications
– Repair or replacement of major energy-consuming appliances
– Lighting and fans
– Power generators (other than solar PV systems)
– Repair or replacement of water heaters, insulation of water heater tank
– Solar thermal water heaters, including solar pool heaters
– Water-conserving shower head
– Low water usage toilet
– Faucet aerators and other water-conserving appliances and home improvements
– Piping insulation
– Water-conserving drip irrigation systems
– Weather-based controllers
– Rotating sprinkler controls
– Artificial turf installation
– Gray water and rain water catchment systems
– Permeable ground cover
– Programmable thermostats
– Wood-heating appliances
– Evaporation coolers
– Exhaust fan
– Repair or replacement of heating, cooling, and ventilating systems and other work and equipment related to the system installation
– Geothermal ground-coupled heat pump
– EV charging infrastructure
– Fuel cells
– Batteries and storage devices
– Qualified ENERGY STAR® products
FAST PAYMENTS. SIMPLE PROCESS.
Our Energy Efficiency Loan and retail installment contract (RIC) features include:
- No contractor fees
- Same-day funding
- Instant credit decisions
- Flexible options
Are you a contractor interested in offering energy efficiency financing?
Spruce offers energy efficiency financing in all 50 states and Washington, DC. Depending on state regulations, the financing may be in the form of a loan or a retail installment contract (RIC).